Let's get more specific. As a Storytelling Fellow you'll:
- Create daily posts on Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr and other social media outlets
- Develop social media campaigns to improve engagement
- Schedule, manage, and share editorial content you've helped plan
- Know what people are saying about #4Liters and where
- Monitor our supporters' accounts and find the best stories to share with others
The DIGDEEP Fellowship Program is a great chance to learn valuable skills (plus, it's a ton of fun).
- Our program runs August 25 through November 30 so we require a minimum 3-month commitment.
- You’ll work 20-30 hours a week – both in the office and from home – and we’ll approve you for credit.
- You must be based in LA and able to get to and from Downtown LA easily.
- You’ll learn the ins-and-outs of one of the country’s most innovative water organizations.
Sound good? Great, we'll need your info: