Let's get more specific. As a Content Fellow you must have:
- Experience with Video Editing Software (Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Preferred)
- Strong Copywriting Skills
- Proficiency navigating through various social media platforms
- Interest in New Media or Film
- Understanding of current design trends throughout various social media platforms
- Work data into simple infographics, work pictures into viral memes, work followers into a frenzy
The DIGDEEP Fellowship Program is a great chance to learn valuable skills (plus, it's a ton of fun).
- Our program runs August 25 through November 30 so we require a minimum 3-month commitment.
- You’ll work 20-30 hours a week – both in the office and from home – and we’ll approve you for credit.
- You must be based in LA and able to get to and from Downtown LA easily.
- You’ll learn the ins-and-outs of one of the country’s most innovative water organizations.
Sound good? Great, we'll need your info: